Hi Freeman Hi all
I go to order manager then choose quotes
click on the button create quote then choose the type to be product purchase
then I specify the from and to parties
From:Supplier
To:company
then I click submit the quote is created then I change the status of the
quote to be accepted
I click on the button create order in the quote screen then it navigates to
the order entry screen as if I'm in the middle of purchase order entry
would you please tell me what I'm doing is right or wrong
I know well that it's very ordinary to create sales order from a quote but
I'm asking if that's the case with purchase order
I'll repeat the error message that I encounter: enter a shipping address
there's no exception in the log file
when I go to create the PO again from ordinary order entry screen with the
same details I don't encounter any error messages

Thanks in advance