Hi All

I have some questions regarding the pos and the order relations
If I go and open the pos terminal using startofbiz.bat on a windows machine
and chose some products then clicked "save sale"
this means my sales order is successfully completed? how can I make sure?
where can I see that in the database?
Shall I see this order when I go to the order manager? is the order done by
the POS terminal is treated as an order and it's saved in the orderheader
table.

I've tried to make order through POS but I couldn't find it in the order
list in the order manager is that natural or the order I've made through the
POS wasn't successful?

As a matter of fact I don't need all the options found in the POS but I
wanted to skip the shipping steps in the ordinary order screens but I found
that even if I used quick "finalize with default options" I'm asked about
the shipping address of the customer and shipping options ans such staff so
I decided to explore the POS

Also something crossed my mind what if I set the customer in the order entry
screen to "_NA_" will I be able to escape from entering the shipping address
of that customer?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help