Hi Jacques

Thanks a lot for your previous reply
I have more inquireis about the POS and I really wish you could help me with
them
Now I'm thinking of using the webpos and I've tested it and made a
successful order and saw it in the order manager and that was great and it
had the status of completed.

I want to have the following scenario in my POS
The customer is asking about a product and this product is not in my retail
store right now so I want to make a stock move between stores I know this is
very normal in the ordinary order but how this cases are handlel in the POS
when a csuometr asks about a product and this product has finished from your
store and you'll move it from other stores ?

Can I set is automatically fulfilled to N

how to handle these cases as a user ?

Thanks in advance