a commercial plug, I use Viatalk.com they provide local and toll free numbers
they have a configuration that connects to Asterisk

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/10/2010 11:50 AM:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Asterisk+PBX+Server+Integration

=========================
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Shereen sent the following on 12/10/2010 11:13 AM:

Hi All
I'm asking about the possibility of integrating the ofbiz with phone or
call centre device.
I want to achieve the following scenario
A customer calls then the system knows the phone number and lookup it's
information from the databse
I dun think there's something like that in ofbiz am I right?

Did anyone experience the same situation or have some more information in
that field? even if it's just Java related? I their any guide Lines

Thanks in Advance