Thanks a lot Freeman for your great support but if you allow me I have some
inquiries ad I'm totally new to this field.
I'll repeat facts about that and please correct me if I'm wrong.
The Ofbiz can be integrated with a called center device with Asterisk
software running on it and this integration code is free and I can use it
and then I'll be able to to use the phone number of the calling customer as
I wish.
If I'll use another telephone or call center device or so then I'll use the
Java telephone API and do that part myself
If anyone can correct me if I'm wrong or provide me with more information
I'll be grateful
Thanks in advance