Hello
I have a question related to the product and the order statuses
when I go and set up the product as a service does that affect the ordinary
flow of the order statuses?
auto approval or auto completion or anything of that kind?
I've looked through the secas but I couldn't find it
I've already made some customization regarding the order statuses and their
changes anhd all worked fine with me when I was using the finished good
products but something very strange happened.
the odrer changes from approved to completed then to approved again
and this causes me a problem really in the subscriptions table because I've
made products like Gizmo new letter and it seems the subscription records
are created upon the approval or the order so when the order  passes two
approval two records are created
any help please?