Thanks for your reply
And sorry for being late but this is due to unexpected conditions in Egypt

I've checked the url but unfortunately this doesn't have enough to help me
I'm talking about the order status flow
is there any listener or method that change the order status to approved or
completed when the product type is a service product
The handling of the order statuses is different in case the product is
service
Another important thing to mention is that I tried to go back to 9.04 and
test it (make an order on Gizmo news letter which is linked to subscription
resource and to its type is service
I created the order then tried to approve it,I faced an exception "Can't
change from order completed to order approved"
does anyone have a clue what happens?