Stephen,

Feel free to open a Jira issue

Jacques

Scott Gray wrote:
Hi Stephen,

When I'm trying to figure this stuff out I usually refer to the revision
history for the file to try and get an idea of where
things started to go wrong:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/shoppingcart/CheckOutEvents.java?view=log
But it looks to me like CheckOutHelper.setCheckOutPayment(...) does its own
validation so the if block you mention below does
seem unnecessary.
Regards
Scott

HotWax Media