We should port this to JQuery as I think it is a useful tool to have.
Shouldn't be too hard since I believe the Prototype Class that Anil wrote was
originally inspired by a JQuery plugin called Dependent Select by SilVeR
(http://plugins.jquery.com/node/11765).  There are a couple more examples
floating out around on how to do this with JQuery.  Another good one that I
have seen is the Related Selects plugin by Eric Hynds:

http://www.erichynds.com/examples/jquery-related-selects/
https://github.com/ehynds/jquery-related-selects

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769