Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Have you seen getDependentDropdownValues.js and how I used it at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductPriceRules?productPriceRuleId=9000
 ?

Jacques

From: "Ryan Foster" <cont...@ryanlfoster.com>
We should port this to JQuery as I think it is a useful tool to have.
Shouldn't be too hard since I believe the Prototype Class
that Anil wrote was originally inspired by a JQuery plugin called Dependent
Select by SilVeR
(http://plugins.jquery.com/node/11765). There are a couple more examples
floating out around on how to do this with JQuery.
Another good one that I have seen is the Related Selects plugin by Eric Hynds:

http://www.erichynds.com/examples/jquery-related-selects/
https://github.com/ehynds/jquery-related-selects

Ryan L. Foster
801.671.0769