Hi Anne,

Sorry for the late response and Thanks for your reply and suggestions.

But, I didn't keep my changed files in hot-deploy rather I changed it
directly of some framework's and specialpurpose's component.

Now,I am planning to move the changes into hot-deploy folder which
requires some effort. Is there any other alternative please suggest.

Regards
RRH