I have the same opinion. The website data are useful for theme with tenant but not on seed data.

Nicolas

Le 02/08/2011 09:19, Hans Bakker a écrit :
I looked in the emaillist history and the only reason that came up is
the definition of the theme. (i missed that thread)

However,
most webapps are backend applications which can use the general
properties file when the website record is missing.

The reason i want it removed is that in a production environment the
website list is pretty long so it is difficult to find a website which
is really used.

Therefore my proposal to remove the website records for all back end
webapplications and the trunk front end should be demo data.

Regards,
Hans