Don't forget that anyone using the demos can change the UI label files via the Label Manager.

-Adrian

On 8/25/2011 1:10 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Sam, BJ, all,
We have currently a problem with stable demo. We are investigating...
Thanks, but we don't care about console.log or any logs at all. Boht demos are restarted each day with ALL cleaned, including DB. Actually not ALL because sources are only updated. We don't revert them, we have some VM specific changes there and we took it easy. That why I asked for uilabels changes there. They must have been done by a committer. BTW I found a lot more labels changes on stable, fortunately w/out conflicts. I did not revert them, but please, if there are relevant they should really be committed...
For Tomcat yes it's certainly a good idea... Just needs some cycles...
Jacques

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Sam Hamilton <mailto:s...@sh81.com>
    *To:* user@ofbiz.apache.org <mailto:user@ofbiz.apache.org>
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:36 AM
    *Subject:* Re: Trunk demo restarted

    Tomcat did some work to reduce load from google crawls and is in
    v7 -
    http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=62375 perhaps
    upgrading would help ease the problem???
    The other thing that springs to mind is rotating the console log
    out at a certain size? Perhaps the VM runs low on drive space?

    Sam