Just out of curiosity, why aren't the changes revert on every restart?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:40:15 PM
Subject: Re: Trunk demo restarted

Sam, BJ, all,

We have currently a problem with stable demo. We are investigating...

Thanks, but we don't care about console.log or any logs at all. Boht demos are
restarted each day with ALL cleaned, including DB.
Actually not ALL because sources are only updated. We don't revert them, we
have some VM specific changes there and we took it easy.
That why I asked for uilabels changes there. They must have been done by a
committer. BTW I found a lot more labels changes on stable, fortunately w/out
conflicts.
I did not revert them, but please, if there are relevant they should really be
committed...

For Tomcat yes it's certainly a good idea... Just needs some cycles...

Jacques