First of all make sure it is really required to integrate DWR.
Integration of a tool because you know it is normally not a good reason.
It is normally easier to learn the tool used in OFBiz than to integrate
a new one. OFBiz has standardized on Jquery which we think is one of the
best around.....

Regards,.
Hans