Hi Guys,

Thanks for helping me out in this.
I tried to implement a basic example of DWR but it is giving some error. Can
someone help me out with the steps I need to do for implementing the same or
if I am missing something.
The steps I followed were:
1. Added dwr.jar & commons-logging.jar in WEB-INF/lib folder
2. Added dwr.xml in WEB-INF.xml folder with the following contents:
<dwr>
  <allow>
    <create creator="new" javascript="HelloWorldModelImpl">

    </create>
  </allow>
</dwr>
3. Now in the ftl file, added thw following code:

function doLoad()
{
        alert("firing AJAX call");
        HelloWorldModelImpl.getTime(callbackAfterLoad);
}

function callbackAfterLoad(dataFromServer)
{
        alert("return from Ajax call");
        alert(dataFromServer);
}

and finally <body onload="javascript:doLoad();">

The above code displays "firing AJAX call" and the next alert is "Error".