Hello,

I'm a student in economics at Louvain School of Management (in Belgium).

I have a work to do for my Integrate Information System class which consist to
compare Apache OfBiz and Open ERP.

I would like to know if it is possible to have some information about your
company.

What are the advantages of your products in term of available modules, needed
computer

specifications, available aids, ergonomics, targeted public(small businesses or
big ones),  how to adapt the modules depending on the specific needs of the
enterprise, etc.

The work will be entirely confidential (if you need a paper to ensure it I can
send you one)

Thank you very much for your time,

Wish you the best.

Paul Jonville