This sounds like a bug indeed. To check that you could create a Jira and attach
there your data, we could then try to see locally...

Jacques

From: "sanjeev" <subscr...@sanjeevg.com>
I was earlier using en_IN, along with INR however that wasn't working. So
while working various permutations I changed it back to en_US. Moreover it
would give me US English as my locale so that's not quite different from
en_IN.

The reason I think this is a bug cause, while working with 11.04, all I had
to do was change the defaultCurrencyUomId from USD to INR and I could start
using INR on the store. But with the current trunk, Ofbiz is just not
working with INR - I'm unable to add products to the shopping cart. So I
think that the internationalization support has somehow broken down between
11.04 and the current trunk; and should be fixed.

-----
Rgds
Sanjeev
--
View this message in context: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Could-not-find-a-valid-price-for-the-product-with-ID-when-using-the-trunk-release-tp4534702p4541336.html Sent from the OFBiz - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.