Sanjeev,

Yep, I agree. Also read some older threads that indicated this was not currently available. The suggestions in previous threads was to use the conditions to control this. So, if you had two promos ("a" and "B") and you didn't want to allow "A" to be combined with "B" then the conditions for "B" would need to be defined in a "not condition" for "A".

This could work for simply combinations but when there are several promos active at one time then it will be impossible to control. We will implement a simple parameter to control this in BigFish -- happy to contribute if folks think this is useful. We're also thinking about having a matrix of possible combinations for the next version of BigFish, again happy to contribute back to the project.

Best Regards,

Nick Rosser
nros...@salmonllc.com
O: 516.742.7888 x221