Hello All,

To display offers or promotions associated with particular product on
website front page.
Eg: Promotion : On purchase of product "A", customer will get product " B"
free.
On website page , Product A is displayed and along with it , want to
display (associated promotion) product "B" as free  with it.
I am able to apply promotions on applying promotion code or during checkout
process.But i want to display promotions associated with particular product
 to user before checkout process or applying coupon code to make user aware
of various benefits or promotions on purchasing particular product.

Please suggest me , if any service exist to determine associated promotions
with particular product Id(independent of cart).
Hope to get  positive response.

Thanks and Regards
Nandani Aggarwal