I think you are looking for Products Prices Rules. These are applied before adding products into cart, when promotions are always related to the cart

Jacques

From: "Nandani Aggarwal" <nandani.aggar...@paxcel.net>
Hello Surya,

Thanks a lot for kind  reply.
Actually i want to know  promotions related to product before adding that
product into cart.I want to know promotion information independent of
cart.The requirement is to display promotion information associated to
product before customer adds product to cart.

Is there any service exist which gives promotion information independent of
cart.

Thanks and Regards
Nandani Aggarwal

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Surya Kusumakar <kusumakar.of...@gmail.com