From: Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:35:15
To: <user@ofbiz.apache.org>; <c.schin...@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Process to remind sales invoice not paid

Carsten,

I agree that such a solution might be useful to organisations with large
volumes of invoices.

Question I have though is: how do we enable management of this solution?
Meaning, end users need to be able to setup (a) print queue(s) themselves.
Or did you have a programmatic solution in mind, whereby a system admin or
a programmers modifies a config file in the system?

Regards,

Pierre