Hey Freeman, thanks!

what do you mean exactly with:

BJ Freeman wrote

> you can put that page in then in the back in process it into the regular
> order data. the problem is matching what the customer writes with what
> you have for products.

You mean, that the customer fills in a text formular or sth. else, and this
data I show in my backend-order process?

I think this is a good way, but how can i do this. How do I get these fields
in my productdetail page...?

I can f. ex. integrate them as html form and send the data to server to fill
out kind of order attributes (are they availble? have not seen yet).

would be nice to get an answer from you :)

kindly

Robert