Hello Jacques,

Just my opinion regarding role based restriction over ui parts, I see 2
possibilities to do it OOTB:

1) Each request-map is unique, so we can have an interface to link requests
with a particular role
2) We can also have role based selection of screens.

An example interface would be:

Select Screen (drop down)             Restrict for Roles (drop down)

so hasPermission can be extended as isRestricted(screen, role) .