I understood your comment. Wasn't that difficult. And agreed with your point, and mentioned that we were simply sharing an approach/technique with the original query.

The group is often used to build information collectively from many different sources, sharing different experiences. If everything has to be exhaustive and show all features then very few folks would participate in this group.

Best Regards,

Nick Rosser
nros...@salmonllc.com
O: 516.742.7888 x221