OK found it: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1070830
Of course I forgot it (no needs) so never wrote the enforcing js script

For now you have to follow the explicit advice I put there
<<Beware: don't use more than one line with "Tax Shipping" and/or "Tax
Promotions" value = "Y">>
Example
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditTaxAuthorityRateProducts?taxAuthPartyId=_NA_&taxAuthGeoId=_NA_

Jacques