Hello Paul,

Just a first reaction.

As said i use version ofbiz 11.04.1 but also in the former versions , there
is the following problem related to VAT problem:

If you make a product member of more than one category , for example two
categories, it will calculate tax or VAT two times for the product in place
of one time.
Because the tax is calculated for each category from which it is member
from.

So that is also something which needs to be solved.

By the way: what stands the abreviation "GST" for?

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu