Sakthi,

Great to hear from you again! Pleased to see that BigFish is working out for you. V1.11 coming soon.

Best Regards,

*Nick Rosser*
nros...@solveda.com
Tel: 1.516.742.7888 x221
Cell: 1.516.901.1720
www.solveda.com

On 5/7/2013 6:46 PM, Integrin wrote:
Hi Ted,

My 2 cents, I have setup Bigfish 1.10 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with OpenJdk
7; with Apache 2 in front as a proxy to Tomcat; Works great; Happy to
help, if you bump into any issues; Nick&  Team, Keep up the good work
and thanks for the contribution; Looking forward to 1.11; and code
being accesible through svn

- Regards
Sakthi