ha, that was fast :)

I see and this sounds reasonable. But on the otherhand I can change the
timeout for the browser, and 10.000 lines is not that much in my opinion.
The transaction stops after 2.5 minutes.

Or do you have a hint, how I can change the groovy code to a job? btw. what
is the difference between a job and a service, is the job a scheduled
service?

I integrated that import into the webtools and start it from there, so I did
it with groovy and minilang for the database service (Create...).