ok now I used require-new-transaction="true" within the service declaration
in services.xml. This seems to work. It imports all data (all rows are
proceeded).

"Attribute : require-new-transaction
If set to true and there is a transaction already in place the Service
Engine will suspend that transaction,
 begin a new one just for this service, commit or rollback the local
transaction when the service is
 complete, and will resume the original transaction. If set to true and
there is no transaction already in
 place it will just begin a transaction and manage it as would be done for a
normal user-transaction=true.
 If use-transaction=false this setting is ignored."

I understand it that it pauses an active transaction, when a new one
arrives, and resume it after the new one is ready, right?

I think this is fine so, what do you think?