Hi Robert,

It depends on how much changes you are making. Instead of copying entire
eCommerce component over to hot-deploy, you can as well 'extend' the
eCommerce component, make and maintain your changes separately (See
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/faq-tips-tricks-cookbook-howto.html#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HowtoExtendanexistingcomponentincustomizedapplication?
).