I have lots of send-redirect calls in my controllers to prevent users from
using the back button when that would cause problems.

However, now, send-redirect does not pass the original parameters to the
redirected call.  No parameters are passed (or so it seems).  Is there some
other method I can use to redirect with all the parameters from the original
call?

For example, I have a screen which takes an billingAccountId as a parameter.
This screen accepts an amount to add to the billingAccount available
balance.  If the user can click back and submit again, double the amount is
added.  To prevent this, I use request-redirect, but I need the
billingAccountId for the subsequent screen.

Skip