HEy guys,

I found a lot of mailings about Vat, but I could not get it clear for me, so
I have to ask here again.

We have a german online store, where we sell items with 19% vat included in
the product price. That works fine actualy.

Now I want to sell items to the outland of Europe, where we have to sell the
items without tax (0% Vat) for every buyer.

We also want to sell to European customer as B2B. Most of the B2B Customer
in Europe own a VAT Identity with that they can buy taxfree (0% Vat) within
europe, so we have also to deduct the Vat from the selling price.

Now I am not sure How I can handle that within the ofbiz engine.

The countries outside of the EU, I can track with the GEO I think, but the
European countries (except my own) I have to track by geo and also by a
valid VAT ID. The Vat Id the customer should insert within his registering
process. After that he can buy without Tax.

What do you think? Do anyone has sth like a how to, or a step by step
explanation?

Thaaanks :)