Ofbiz End User Perspective:

I'm an end user of Ofbiz for ERP and very happy with it; When I needed
to build an eCommerce solution I was considering cloning the
specialpurpose/ecommerce and building eCommerce frontend from scratch;
but I wasn't sure if I could do this alone with my Fulltime Job; but
when I found Bigfish in this mailing list I adapted the same as it
covered most of what we needed; <Why re-invent the wheel>; The fact
that Bigfish is distributed with Apache license with the source code
available for download, offers flexibility to extend when needed; and
also it works as an add-on module which allows to plugin Bigfish with
the latest Ofbiz release and build on top of latest Ofbiz features
when desired; Nick & Team are constantly adding new features and
making contributions available for download, which works great for us;
as we get all these great features for free which saves us a ton of
time;

Regarding Bigfish emails in this Mailing list:
Primarily I have seen three kinds of emails from Nick & Co namely
Bigfish Success stories; New releases; How Bigfish solves a particular
problem; As an adapter of Bigfish/Ofbiz for eCommerce, I look forward
to these mails; and consider Bigfish to be a good eCommerce derivative
of Ofbiz and will help adaption of Ofbiz as an eCommerce solution by
an end user;

- Regards
Sakthi