Indra,

Please read what I'm saying.
1) You should not send any request about OFBiz directly to me. Imagine if all
people were doing the same. I will not continue to answer to you directly after
this last answer
2) You should not send such request to the OFBiz dev ML (d...@ofbiz.apache.org)
but to user ML (user@ofbiz.apache.org). The link I sent you below explains why.
3) You can use OFBiz Nabble forums, but should know that they are simply copies
of the OFBiz MLs. So you should better subscrible to those MLs (follow the link
below)

Did you compile the project? If not you should to do using ant on the build.xml
file in the OFBiz root.
Right click on file -> Run as -> Ant build

Also I suggest to not staying captive of Eclipse. You can also use ant from the
command line in the OFBiz root. Then "ant -p" is your friend.
Anyway all this is well explained in the README file in the OFBiz root...

Jacques