I'm very new to OFbiz and very rusty at MVC programming (haven't done
any since Struts 1.x), but I bumped into this page when I was
researching ecommerce front-ends:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/33703/

Not sure if that has anything to do with what you're trying to
accomplish, but I thought I'd try pretending to help.  As people might
be able to guess, I'm quite lost so far.

Todd

P.S. to everyone on the board: I hope to learn enough about OFbiz to
pitch in with documentation.  I have 15+ years experience as a tech
writer, mostly doing API docs for SDK products.  At the rate I'm getting
up to speed, it shouldn't take me more than a few years...