Hey Todd,

Thanks for trying to help but your link is specific to Magento and it doesn't cover the problem I face.

I need to be able to apply a condition to the OrderShipment where OrderShipment.shipmentId = parameters.shipmentId which might product this query:
SELECT * FROM ORDER_SHIPMENT WHERE SHIPMENT_ID = '10000';

Then I need to be able to left join that query to another to produce something like this:

SELECT * FROM ORDER_ITEM_SHIP_GROUP_ASSOC OISGA LEFT JOIN (SELECT * FROM ORDER_SHIPMENT WHERE SHIPMENT_ID = '10000') OS ON OISGA.ORDER_ID = OS.ORDER_ID AND OISGA.ORDER_ITEM_SEQ_ID = OS.ORDER_ITEM_SEQ_ID AND OISGA.SHIP_GROUP_SEQ_ID = OS.SHIP_GROUP_SEQ_ID

Anyone know if this is possible? If not I'll create an Improvement Issue on JIRA to add such functionality.