If you create a product that is a SERVICE (SV-1000 for example) and then
sell one of them, how do you get an invoice from the sales screen?

Normally, you ship stuff and then you get an invoice, but when you have no
inventory associated with a product, you get no ship groups, etc as there is
nothing to ship.  If you try to quick ship, you get an error:

ERROR: Could not complete the Issue OrderItemshipGrpInvRes to Shipment...

I am about to modify the Ofbiz code to provide for "shipping" SERVICE items,
but I cant believe that there is not already some provision for this.

Can anyone provide and information?

Skip