Hello

I'm looking for Information about implementing a completely new chart of
accounts. I think i actually found everything important, but i still want
to ask about some random input and a share of your experiences.

So. As i understand the first Step is to create the global chart (tree) as
the example "data/DemoGeneralChartOfAccounts.xml" states. This will result
in the entries in

Accounting -> Global GL Settings

And with that, i can configure the Organization GL Settings which are
specific to my needs.

1. Could there be any dependencies one has to take care of when using a
different chart of accounts?

2. Is there an "OFBiz"-Way for doing that? Since this Chart is not part of
ofbiz, should i keep it in the hot-deploy folder? How do you organize?

3. How do i tell ofbiz to use not the Demo tree but my own, after creating
it? Grep reveals a number of files using DemoGeneralChartOfAccounts.xml but
i bet there is a Global setting somewhere. Well. Probably just
ofbiz-component.xml and SetupEvents.xml...

Regards, Adrian