Hi Adrian,

If you don't want to use the demo data in your set up you have to ensure
that it not loaded when you are initiating your setup.

When you do an ./ant load it will by default load the demo data as well.

Look with ./ant -p what options are available.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://ORRTIZ.COM>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-