I was mistaken in my initial post, the "Issue Components" button only issues components for its associated task. The "Materials Required By The Running Task" section lists all tasks that are currently running and still requiring materials. When "Quick Start/Run All Tasks" buttons are not clicked, only the currently running task appears in the "Materials Required By The Running Task" section because only one task can be started at a time and later ones can only be started once the prior has been complete. But when "Quick Start/Run All Tasks" buttons are clicked, then all tasks are put into the running state all all requiring materials appear in the "Materials Required By Running Task" section which allows for issuance of all tasks at once. Because of this, it seems the "Issue Components" button should appear for all tasks still requiring materials when the "Quick Start/Run All Tasks" buttons are clicked. However, both the "Issue Components" button and using the "Materials Required By Running Task" methods of issuance attempt to issue all materials and fail if all are not available. Therefore, the "Actual Materials" tab must be used to issue partial quantities manually. I guess the previous 2 methods are there for conveniency to be used only when all materials can be issued at once, otherwise the "Actual Materials" tab must be used.

My primary reason for posting was to determine why I couldn't use the "Issue Components" button for more than one running task since materials may be received partially at different times. Since the "Actual Materials" tab can be used to do this, I don't think the "Issue Components" button not appearing for all running tasks is a big deal since those options are supposed to be used when all materials are available to be issued which isn't my case. I'll let the users know to use the use the actual materials tab when issuing materials.

I'll be adding a patch soon that allows the "Issue Components" and "Materials Required By Running Task" issuance methods to be aware of materials already issued in the "Actual Materials" tab so more materials aren't issued than required.