Hi Jacopo,

I've been doing random tests, the major issue that has noticed & reported
is OFBIZ-5565 [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5565], in case
if we don't have an immediate for the same, then might be good to mention
this in an "open issues" section.

I also think the data migration as indicated by Adam Heath [
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/201403.mbox/%3C53193B72.2060902%40brainfood.com%3E]
should be mentioned in "Revisions Requiring Data Migration (upgrade ofbiz)"
[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7045166].
Adrian Crum had also shared a link [
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/201311.mbox/%3c5290b01c.8090...@sandglass-software.com%3E]
for password migration.