Thank you, Mr. Cappellato, for this initiative.  It's a great idea IMO,
please keep 'em coming.

I will watch for more emails such as this one, hoping to find something
that isn't too challenging for my meagre skill set.  Already, though,
this first email has inspired me to make time over the weekend to peruse
the JIRA tickets, to see if there is some "Mickey Mouse" thing I could
do to help.  If I find anything, I'll come back to this ml to ask about
getting initiated as an authorized project contributor.