Thanks Jacques,

I'll be more diligent when creating geo issues from now on.

On 04/01/2014 12:54 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
There are cities names the same in France, but the postal code is the justice of the peace

We can keep Israel geo data, can't hurt...

I'd have to check geoIds againts ISO codes, but I guess if anybody complains then it must be OK (at least for now)

Jacques