On Aug 8, 2014, at 4:11 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com> wrote:

> 1) The order and organization of the documents does not seem to follow any
> logical pattern. Perhaps there should be some sections to help direct the
> reader a bit.

Based on past experience and the history of documentation in OFBiz, I would
suggest that we do not try to add a hierarchy or structure to the documentation
we have: every time we did an attempt to reorganize it we ended up with more
confusion.
I would suggest instead that we start focusing on individual documents, tag
them, review and maintain them and promote them (with votes/likes). Similar to
the way that gmail manages emails, or Wikipedia stores content.
Then we should focus on improving the search capabilities of the tools we offer.

Jacopo