Le 03/10/2014 09:53, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Ron,

The PROJECTMGR does function within the 13.x branch. We monitor this
closely. And you can see for your self, as it is included in the
demo-stable environment (
http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/projectmgr/control/main).

Yes, I did that indeed. See tools\demo-backup\branch13.7-demo.patch if you want
to do the same in your own trunk instance
BTW I will soon completely restart each demo instance every day (ie clean the
data and rebuild from scratch)

Jacques

We monitor also apps/components as SCRUM, HUMANRES and MARKETING (SFA &
Mass comm). These solutions fall in the same category as PROJECTMGR, with
few changes of the past 2 years and few to none test cases.

We should not remove apps and components that rapidly from the solution
portfolio of OFBiz, merely because these don't receive a lot of love from
the active participants in this community. I expect that a lot of our
community members do focus on the e-commerce solution and functionalities
first. But it is the strength of any ERP solution (and of the open source
ones in particular) to cater to as many industry sectors and business
scenarios as possible. Marketing OFBiz as such by tweets and blog posts do
help adoption and attraction of new contributors.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-