I guess you think about
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document

Jacques

Le 01/10/2014 16:17, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Ron,

In the past there was a WIKI page decribing who was interested and who was
willing to work on what. I don't know whether that page still exists.

In the past we also had a system of having committers dedicated and
committed to a subset of the trunk. This should still be feasible. But for
that you need more committers. And to get more committers, this project
needs to solicit and accept more.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*