BTW, contributors, I'd appreciate some help to fill the the 2nd table
(ecommerce themes)

Le 19/10/2014 11:34, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
I finally kept the page just updated and cleaned it

Jacques

Le 17/10/2014 10:57, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Jacques, all

Maybe we should retain the gallery as a place open for all contributors to
post their screenshots of themes, and a url to where the theme is
maintained?

That we we keep the visibility of the diversity and at the same time keep
maintenance of the page to a minimum.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*