Hi Joel,

I quickly read it. It's cronological and you split borngifted story . So I
indeed moved your story to the end.

I just notices some typos

>Demo (which I recommend you set this up in a non development place.
An alone parenthese, I removed it

>there is a ofbiz.xml that lays out what is where for that component and you
can use that to add additional demo or seed data.
I replaced ofbiz.xml  by ofbiz-component.xml file

>These detail what OFBiz expects and where.
details ;)

Thanks, feel free to re-read and fix my changes if necessary

Jacques

Le 23/11/2014 18:49, joelfrad...@gmail.com a écrit :
Ok I think I fixed it up ok. Not sure you wanted it on top, is it
cronological? any how you can move it or let me know and I will. Thanks for
letting me tell my story. I will do the beginer document if you guys think
it would be a help to new users.

-----
Joel Fradkin