Hi Guys,

I'm a bit stumped by this, and I can't imagine I'm the first person to
need to import a bunch of party data from a flat file (CSV).  I'm trying
to figure out the Data File Tools.  It makes one small mention of
hierarchical flat files:

"can support hierarchical flat files (ie where parent/child
relationships are implied by sub-records)."

I have a CSV file, basically contains a bunch of potential customers
from a CRM, exported in the following columns:

PartyGroupName
Address
City
stateProvinceGeoId
postalCode
countryGeoId
TelecomNumber

Super easy to just import the PartyGroupName, that's much is clear:

<record name="PartyGroup" limit="many">
 <field name="groupName" type="String" position="0"/>
</record>

Problem is the PostalAddress and TelecomNumber.  Do I really need to
create contactMechs and tie everything together?  How do I model this in
the XML schema if not?  The documentation doesn't make another mention
of this support for hierarchical flat files.

-Forrest

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz%27s+Data+File+Tools